Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sunshine Award

Thanks to Kimberellie for the blog award! Her blog is reads like a fresh breath of air. So sincere and funny and original.

The rules are:

1) Post the logo within your blog or post
2) Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers

Thats a lot of bloggers - so I am going to only award 4 bloggers.

Kimberellie already awarded all the chic fashionista mommy bloggers that I also like and follow, so I wanted to recognize some of my non mommy fashion inspiration bloggers...
1. Lida Mankovski of Fashionistatalk.com
    I absolutely love her style and outfits. She manages to get a 100% chic outfit *every*day!

2. E! of Districtofchic.com
    She has such class and great taste. I am always excited when I see a new post to see what  she came up with now.

3. Diya of In Her Stillettos
    This petite beauty reminds me of my little sister. I absolutely love her vintage lace skirts and blazer jacket combos and the layers and layers of jewelry. Such a busy and smart girl as well.

4. Nil Erturk of Nil Erturk blog
    She is Turkish like me, but she actually lives in Turkey (Istanbul). Other than her amazing funky style I admire the effort she makes by posting every single thing she writes in both languages without a flaw. I wish I had the same patience.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blog award! I am a new follower. xo Mish


    www.themishdish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so SO sweet to give me this award because I always feel like such a goof! I'm so flattered that you think I look classy! And congrats on the award - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehehe, I think I only gave it out to four people too! 12 is A LOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you so much Daphne for this award. You are so incredibly sweet and this is such a nice surprise. You are wonderful!!!!!

    Love Lida

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...