Saturday, December 14, 2013

See if reindeer really know how to fly?


Today's combo was inspired by a recent (Nov 2013) Coach Ad:

I liked this all burgundy look and the relaxed fit of the outfit. So I re-created it with my kika bordeaux top, the knit scarf and purse and the knit shrug. 
Added the moto leggings underneath and calf hair boots. 








I had to dig out these super old Chanel sunglasses for the outfit...

Cardigan - La Redoute catalog (super old)
Scarf - from Costco
Top - Kika Paprika
Leggings - ABS (from TJ Maxx)
Purse - Shoedazzle
Booties - Steve Madden
Bracelets - Cookie Lee and Baublebar

TODAY:
We started our Saturday morning with a visit to my parents for a Turkish Style breakfast with my sister and brother in law as well. The kids had already gone out to eat hours before with their daddy but they were more than happy to hang out anyway. We then came home for a quick lunch and got my little ballerina ready for yet another performance. This was her third (out of 5). But this time we were all going to watch her. Met up with other friends there that came to see her as well. 





After the show we came home for a quick dinner of tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, washed up my daughter then met up with our group at Krispy Kreme for a night of Christmas Light walking on our local 'candy cane lane'… My brother and SIL and nephew who just arrived from Boston last night joined in as well.


For the night time changed into this sweatshirt and matched my daughter….

I actually like her sweatshirt more….





We even matched with our red coats. I borrowed my mom's….
It was a gorgeous night. Not chilly at all and were all very comfortable compared to past years...


Here is our big group minus my brother who took the photo…
Love the kids' poses alls o goofy...

1 comment:

  1. Love those zipper pants! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    xo,
    Janise

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...