Friday, March 13, 2015

The days are long but the years are short

 Who can really say when I wore this outfit? The days are becoming a blur when I posted so many days later… I try to schedule them now for each night cause I am just so tired at night to log on and during the day I have very little time… I don't know how so busy I am cause the kids are in school a portion of the day but I have to prep for the crazy schedule when they get out so I have to cook dinner and prep snacks and bags and clothes they are going to need for the after school activities and my own food. And it just leaves very little time after I pick up around the house and clean up and get dressed myself plus exercise… It is just crazy….

Inspiration was from the 'Not Dressed as Lamb' blog:

I adopted the concept of graphic sweater over an aqua skirt with cognac boots and purse and a cool fedora. I didn't have a navy fedora so used the brown one which kind of goes with the cognac shoes and purse...











Hat - Jessica Simpson
Sweater - C Wonder
Skirt - Kika Paprika
Boots - Via Spiga
Purse - Chloe
Earrings - Thread Show


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...