Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wrong Choices

So, obviuosly need to think about your day's activities when putting on outfits in the morning.
I thought I was dressing appropriately with my light yellow gap khaki pants, dark blue japanese design Tee, grey and yellow striped long belted cardigan and rocket dog white sneakers for the Outdoor toddler class.

Boy, were the light colored pants a mistake. The art project of markers and stamps with a toddler whose hands were all over my clothes did not make a good combo. At least the shoes were a right choice and wearing layers was good cause running after my speedy crawler daughter and lugging two kids, diaper bag, two lunch bags, stroller and a picnic blanket is sure to give you hot flashes.
Next time, outdoor class = jeans...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...