Monday, December 26, 2011

Blushing in Flairs

 Since the weather is on the warmer side wearing my a bit lighter outfits...
Can't tell you how long this inspiration photo has been in my folder. I think I cut it from the Fall 2010 issues when I was in Turkey end of summer 2010!
The reason the photo appealed to me was giving me a chance to create another remix combo with this lovely blush colored dress I got at a bazaar in Turkey.
Since I don't have an embellished cardigan like the one in the photo I decided to do something fun and decorate my cardigan with flair pins I have been collecting! The kids loved it of course...




 Majority of these were either collected or purchased during Comic Con. Some are my dressy pins and two of them are purchased from Disneyland.




My little one picked her outfit today and wanted to pose with mommy like mommy!




Cardigan - Guess
Dress - from Turkey
Tights - Forever 21
Shoes - Victoria's Secret
Sunglasses - Betsey Johnson

TODAY:
Went to playdate at my friend's house. She prepared a very cute tea party for the girls. Although the girls created quite a drama over a princess dress that took an hour to resolve and exhausted all of us but at the end once we hid the so called dress everything went back to normal!

Here is my wild girl with her poses...
 Her new sequin princess ballet flats:



TEA PARTY!



8 comments:

  1. those goodies look delicious. Love the booties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love your pins and boots. Juliet is adorable too. Her skirt and tights are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daphne,

    I love what you wrote under the blog title. Haha! I wish I would be a dressed-up Mom, too, one day, not the sloppy one! Stylish Mom, stylish daughter!
    Thanks for visiting my lil' blog. Please visit again soon!
    Happy holidays!

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink, black and grey combo work fantastically together! Love the inspiration shot as well! Those boots are a must have!!!! Hope you and your family had a great Christmas!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that blush dress on you ... pairing it with grey tights is perfection! Sigh ... a tea party ... looks like perfect girly fun!!! xx Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish they made your daughter's flats in my size!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you dont find this creepers, but omg are you sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your girls skirt and your outfit looks just so perfect

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...