Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fifty Shades Darker

 So sorry to be gone so long again... I actually did wear an outfit and took photos but then was not crazy about it so didn't even do a post. I will put a few photos of that outfit at the end of this post...
Today's combo was inspired by this:

Nothing that special either but figured I needed to get a post....










Jacket - TJ Maxx
Top - Victoria's Secret
Pants - Forever 21
Necklace - Target
Clutch - TJ maxx
Wedges - Marshall's

I have been busy with Kids, working, recruiting, hosting friends, babysitting, and of course reading. Finished the 2nd book in the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' series.... The work party tonight is the book club group of my husband's collegue which is why I bought the first book in the first place. Should be interesting. I am going to be more into discussing the book then the clothes!!!
Wish me luck...

Here is the other outfit I never posted:






1 comment:

Love to hear your thoughts...