Saturday, July 14, 2012

Some kind of wonderful

 Today's outfit was an inspiration from the J Crew Catalog:








Tee, Pants - Forever 21
Hat - Jessica Simpson
Belt - J Crew
Wedges - Guess

TODAY:
My husband and I split up with each kid to spend some quality one on one time. Especially he needed some bonding time with our daughter. I suggested to my son we go downtown to check out all the activity around Comic Con but he didn't want to. So we went to Barnes and Noble, my all time favorite book store. I could spend hours in there and not be bored. My son who is a major book lover like me was in heaven in the 'Jr.' segment of the store. We read a few books there and he picked out a lego book that came with a story and pieces to build and couple advanced books for him. Slowly transitionning to books with fewer photos, longer story lines where we would read a few chapters each night instead of the whole book. He was excited.
Then we went to the mall and spent some time in the Disney store and the Lego store eating lunch and pretzel snack in between. He amazingly has the patience to just be able to browse a store without having to buy something if you tell him in advance.
I even managed to check out the J Crew's sale section (OK, had to bribe him with a game on the i-phone) and scored these $230 pants I have been eying and clearance (for $40) and exactly one pair left in my size!


We then met my hubby and daughter at the movies to see Ice Age 4!
Great day...

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those j. Crew pants you got! Great deal, too! I've been loving so many of their things lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Style is so effortless for you, so natural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you put together that J. Crew inspiration....so chic!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I haven't stopped by in a while and love your pink hair! So cute! Those pants were a total score. Love love love them!

    Tanya xx

    November Grey

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you had a great day. (: Also, congrats on scoring the pants at a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK..seriously want to RIP THAT HAT off your head and make it my own. ADORE!
    Hope you are well lady:)
    C

    ReplyDelete
  7. chic and sophisticated. i love how to green top pop out of neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get inspired by catalogs too. I thought I was the only one! Great score on the pants. I'm your newest follower and I'd love it if you would follow my blog too! (no pressure...) http://chatonsworld.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I nominated you for a fun blog award. Go check it out, when you get the chance. :) http://levinerlife.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...