Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Happiness Project

 We all have been sick again so totally behind in posts.... This was my outfit Thursday. 

Another Redbook July 2013 issue inspiration: 








Cardigan - Gap
White Top - 'pippa' in white by kikaPaprika
Pants, Necklace - Forever 21
Belt - Limited
Purse - Kate Spade
Shoes - Seychelles (from Anthropologie)

THURSDAY:
We finally decided to venture out. Went to the library for checking out a new stack of books and for story time. Then to a playdate. Afterwards I had dentist appointment and since the kids were with my mom got my nails done.  Then had our bookclub meeting at my friend's house discussing the 'Happiness Project'...




Bookclub meeting and saying good-bye to our dear friend before her move


Watermelon Cake with coconut cream


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...