Thursday, January 23, 2014

I tell myself that I am not afraid


My outfit yesterday… Inspiration was from Atlantic Pacific:

I had saved this inspiration years ago I think. Even though I am somewhat getting dressed every other day. My heart is just not in it. I feel out of shape and blab and mostly the emotional drain inside totally shows on the outside I feel.




Blazer - Gap
Top - From Turkey
Belt - Vintage
Necklace, Leggings - Forever 21
Flats - Tilly's

WEDNESDAY:
We try to create joy and fun during a very difficult time and there is nothing like family to do that...




2 comments:

  1. I love how you re-created the look.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now I have to use this pairing of yours as an inspiration! Blair is very fashion forward and you rock this similar look fabulously!

    Mrs Jack Of All Trades
    Dubai, UAE

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...