Friday, January 31, 2014

Out of Reach


Today's inspiration was from another Chictopia Post:
I liked the combo of teal and burgundy and need to wear my fur vest at least once every winter season…












Fur Vest - Kenar
Top, Pants, Scarf - Forever 21
Booties - Betsey Johnson

THURSDAY:
Took my daughter to Ballet in the morning but I was dragging… So tired and drained all the time. After ballet we did grocery shopping at a local store which is not our local store then went to my friend's to drop off my daughter for her to spend the day with while I can be with my Dad.
My cousin took some time off to get some air with her friend while I was there. It is all quiet with the exception of the oxygen machine puffing every minute. We can hear my dad's very slowed down breathing rhythm. The weather is overcast and gloomy. Just waiting…
Once my cousin came back I went home to meet my son and daughter. My mom and step dad had taken him to shop for baseball gear. Finally the dishwasher guy came to work on the appliance while I cooked dinner and got the kids ready for bed…
My brother arrived last night to stay with Dad for a couple of days…




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...