Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Here I Am


Didn't note where I saved this from but here was my inspiration:


My sister got me this. I love it but next time would wear it on my 'non phone' ear. It hurt so much when you press the phone over it….







Cotton Coat Jacket - Kika Paprika
Tee & Jeans - Forever 21
Heels - Shoedazzle

MONDAY:
My little princes got an 'achievement award' in the morning and she was so happy both daddy and I were there to receive it with her.
I am back to working out. I start strong early in the week than flake towards the end but I figure as long as I pick up early every week it is bound to help.
I did one of the old insanity tapes called 'pure cardio' forgot it was one of the worst tapes ever with no breaks. Won't touch that again! :)





2 comments:

  1. Great t-shirt!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, love the yellow jacket!!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...