Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Let the Games Begin and End


Saturday's outfit was inspired by a look in Garnet Hill Catalog from Winter of 2013!

Animal print coat (Mine is a blazer) over blue button down with mustard scarf and brwn boots...







Blazer - Vintage
Button Down & Jeans - H&M
Scarf - TJ Maxx
Boots - Shoedazzle
Earrings - J Crew

SATURDAY:
Spent the day with my mom and lil sis hanging out for a belated Mother's Day… We shopped and went to see a movie and had a great time…
Then it was to my son's baseball team end of season celebration dinner…





Then SUNDAY was Jr. Olympics where all the elementary schools in our zip code come together to compete at a set of olympic style games. It is a complete zoo but a big blast for the kids.
It was our first year attending. Both kids competed in three events in their respective gender and age group.

To our big surprise my daughter won a gold medal in 'Standing Broad Jump' and a bronze medal in 'Obstacle Course'. My son won a gold medal in 'Softball Throw'….

My parents were champions hanging with us during the whole event and sharing our joy as the kids took the podium to get their medals.








My mom took a photo of me as I was cutting up apples and avocados for healthy snacks for the kids….















The past weekend was great but very very busy. Felt I never stopped and took a breath. Hence the house became an absolute mess which is what happens if I ever stop picking up. By the time we got home on Sunday I was done. I had to lay down to re fuel and got a bit of a boost to pick up and start a 4 load laundry project! :)




1 comment:

  1. Nice, pretty look )))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...