Tuesday, June 2, 2015

To Be Happy

 Monday's outfit was inspired by this pinterest look:


Camo with army green utility pants and a denim jacket tied at waist made chic looking with nude dainty sandals… 
I also added a necklace...









Tee - H&M
Pants - J Crew
Necklace - Not sure…
Sandals - Nine West
Denim Jacket - Vintage

MONDAY:
It was my baby's actual b-day…
He went to school as usual but I worked hard to squeeze in baking a cake even though he is not into sugar figured he should have a real cake and make a real wish...


TUESDAY:
Took my son to Aquatica (Sea World's water park) with my friend and his son. We were pregnant with our boys at the same time with due days one day apart! My son came 3 weeks early but we spent so much time during that first year and the 7 years that followed. What a great way to spend his b-day with  a buddy he was friends since infancy…













No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...