Thursday, July 16, 2015

I'll write your name

 My outfit on Sunday for Comic Con day 2…
My mom got me these fun leggings last Christmas I think so I could wear them to comic con…






Top - Forever 21
Leggings, Hat - Vintage
Sneakers - Converses

SUNDAY:
Went super early in the morning so I can fulfill my volunteer duty to obtain a free ticket for that day. Got lucky cause the section they assigned me didn't have any line and they released us after one hour. It was nice and quiet on the convention floor so I had fun browsing and shopping. Got two free books signed by authors, bought some tee's etc… Then finally around noon my hubby brought down the kids and our friends joined us. Except by that time it was ridiculous crowded. I mean just too much shoulder to shoulder. You couldn't even take photos because you couldn't back up enough. Hence all the photos are pretty close-up. The kids, especially my son hated it. They hated the crowds they were overwhelmed and he kept saying he is not really into super heroes anyway. My daughter though liked it and I think she would have had more fun if I just brought her…
We went outside to check out those attractions but the kids didn't want to wait in any lines.
We made a family decision that I would never try to bring them to this even and go with my two girlfriends where we have a lot of fun. My daughter may be one day…
At least they saw what it was all about…














1 comment:

  1. Those pants are perfect for the event. I went to ComicCon during my visit to San Diego. It's fun but too crowded.

    BTW Daphne, I just posted my favorite thing of the year -- I did a mermaid photoshoot that's whimsical and fun. Come take a look!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...