Sunday, November 22, 2015

Jazz it Up


My outfit Thursday inspired loosely on this pinterest post:

The idea was the form fitting dress with a large scarf and boots. Since my dress was midi instead of mini I went with booties instead of OTK ones….







Dress - Forever 21
Scarf - TJ Maxx
Booties - Aldo

THURSDAY:
Staring to get sick again which sucks but hung in there to go to the kids School Family Dance that night. My son was very annoyed cause I made him dress 'fancy' even though all he had on was grey jeans a white t-shirt and a button down as a jacket. My daughter on the other hand couldn't wait to wear the fanciest clothes she had and even applied lip gloss. She had a blast dancing all night. I sold our school logo wear during the dance and had good sales….





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...