Thursday, November 12, 2015

You always feel better after tea


 Sunday's outfit when I thought I was over my cold but boy was I wrong….

Inspired by this Pinterest Post:
 My scarf is a bit more understated and the dress is longer but it works….












Jacket - Gap
Dress - Forever 21
Scarf - Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses - Karen Walker
Booties - Apri from Marshall's

SUNDAY:
AFter our sailing trip somehow in the morning I started perking up. Got home and unpacked and did some laundry and showered and got dressed. I had promised my little princess we would go to the mall. She wanted to just 'hang out' and 'look around' as she put it. We started with the Disney store followed by lunch and the temporary American Girl store. She had brought her money and picked a big toy at American Girl store and bought it herself. I bought xmas PJs for the whole family at Disney store and we even found the burgundy dress I was looking for her for our holiday photo shoot at Gap at 40% off.
Very productive.
But at the end I started feeling the cold coming and when we got home I collapsed and have been sick as a dog for 4 days since then…. :(




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...