Monday, March 21, 2016

The Color Experiment


Friday's outfit was inspired by this look from J Crew's Sept 2015 Catalog:


I liked the sharp colors all solid with no print...







 Leather Jacket - Andrew Marc
Top - Forever 21
Jeans - Zara
Shoes - Sole Society

FRIDAY:
Busy day of volunteering for 3 different classroom/tasks then grocery shopping for our Sat dinner party, then laundry then picking up the kids and having to work out an arrangement so my son can attend his baseball practice and I can take my daughter and her friends to the school's Science Fair....
Which involved feeding them all in the car before these events!
But the girls had a blast at the science fair and my son was happy to not miss his team practice...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...