Friday, May 6, 2016

Giddy Up!

 What I wore to our Elementary School Gala Saturday night...
The theme was bringing country to coast!


I scored these ombre Fry boots for only $125 at 6PM.com!



 GALA NIGHT:
Dressed my hubby in a cowboy themed black shirt and borrowed my step dad's boleo for added effect. This is as cowboy as he was going to get! :)



There is something to be said about wearing boots at a cocktail party. All the ladies were so comfortable that we danced for hours and hours. Good thing they raised so much money for the school that they paid the live band over time to keep playing so we can keep on dancing...



And we did win my daughter's class art in the silent auction. She was very happy about that the next morning...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...