Monday, May 9, 2016

Wine after Whiskey

 What I wore during the rainy Friday we had last week...

Inspiration from Pinterest:

I changed up the colors a little bit but I think still works...






Hat - Asos
Top  - TJ Maxx
Scarf - Gap
Jacket - Forever 21
Jeans - J Crew
Boots - Steve Madden
Earrings - Cookie Lee

FRIDAY:
It was a crazy day of leaving the house at 7 AM for buying breakfast for teacher appreciation week, followed by gate duty at school under pouring rain (thank goodness for the hat), volunteering at class then in art room, running to my infusion appointment, stopping at home for 30 minutes for lunch then picking up the kids and bringing them home for a playdate with friends then gymnastics then back at home again for dinner and a last minute invite to the newlywed's house for wine and cheese with family...
Hence I am wearing a hat even at night because at that point my hair just didn't work if I took it off! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...