Friday, September 23, 2016

Project Runway

 What I wore Sunday... Initially this was an outfit with a baseball top, scarf and a bomber jacket to watch my son's 8 AM baseball game...
Then after coming home and doing chores and laundry and dropping my daughter at a playdate I switched to the chiffon sleeveless blouse jacket and added accessories and made it to my mom's house so we can go to a 'Cabi' show together at her friend's house...

Inspiration from Pinterest:











Jacket - Forever 21
Top - Philip Lim for Target
Jeans - J Crew
Booties - Betsey Johnson
Accessories: TJ Maxx, Baublebar
Sunglasses - House of Harlow

SUNDAY:
My little slugger is having so much fun this off season baseball league with his dad coaching and managed to have 5 of his friends in his team...



This was an early morning game starting at 8 AM after coming home I attached household chores but in the midst my absolutely the most creative and imaginative person I know: daughter wanted me to help her to build a lava lamp where she discovered how to on youtube...
So we cleaned out a jar and and helped her build this:


Then Mom and I went to a 'Cabi' Show at her friend's house....
I thought Cabi was more of an older generation brand, but I was surprised with how many pieces I fell in love with. And I so remembered my Kika Paprika days and how much I love clothing parties...
They had amazing lookbooks which is I think what helps imagining these pieces in trendy outfits and how versatile they can be....























No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...