Saturday, November 26, 2016

I love the way you take up spaces

 What I wore on Wednesday... 

Inspiration from a very old Atlantic Pacific post:








Sweater - J Crew
Shirt - from Turkey
Pants, Booties - Forever 21
Sunglasses - Wayward Leanning

WEDNESDAY:
Had a fun day with the kids taking them to swim practice then  to the movies to see 'Fantastic Beasts'... Great movie and long and was perfect to watch in the luxury theater. The kids always end up laying all over me in one seat mid movie. And even though they are sooo big now and block my view, I just die for that feeling where I am holding them tight and smelling their hair and cherishing that they still want to sit on my lap in public!


1 comment:

  1. What a cute sweater. The ampersand is a celebrity in the world of language. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...