Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Field of Dreams

 What I wore Saturday Day as I raced between baseball field and ice skating rink...

Inspiration from March 2017 issue of People Style Watch:

I could have worn my other red striped top that is more similar to this but knew I would be without the trench when it is hot and the top I wore with the blue sleeves is cooler when worn on its own...




Top - J Crew
Vest Trench - Forever 21
Leggings - Kika Paprika
Sneakers - APL
Sunglasses - Karen Walker

SATURDAY DAY:
Kids had a busy day today. My daughter (the blonde one below) had ice skating class then her ice skating performance.
And my son had a baseball game.
We had family and friends come to watch them both...












And after the baseball game:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...