Thursday, March 23, 2017

Today will be Different

 What I wore last Thursday...

Inspiration was from last season's Cabi Catalog:

I created this look with my cuff jeans and old Tucker for Target blouse...








One my most cherished and prize worthy heels in my vast shoe collection:

Cardigan - Cabi
Blouse - Tucker for Target
Belt - Limited
Jeans - Hudson
Heels - Chanel
Necklace - Cookie Lee

Since I am so behind in posts the days are a blur but I know I had book club last Thursday and we discussed Maria Semple's new novel 'Today will be Different'...
We had read her previous books 'Where did you go Bernadette' but I have to say even though it was an entertaining read it wasn't much of a discussion worthy book.
As we concluded as a group our favorite parts were the first and last sentences in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...