Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Busy Bee

 What I wore last Friday to work...

Inspired by Boden's Fall 2013 catalog:

 I like the addition of the red purse but I am carrying a bulky laptop case so no room for a decorative purse...






Sweater, Pants - Forever 21
Flats - TJ Maxx
Sunglasses - Gucci

LAST FRIDAY:
Since I started working I spent every spare minute I have getting ready for something upcoming. Like cooking the next night's dinner or preparing food to take to work or laundry or shower and for this week it was packing for the upcoming weekend trip. I had to pack wednesday night for the Friday night trip as I had book club Thursday night.
On Friday I asked a friend to pick up my daughter to bring her home and sent my son with another friend to be taken to his baseball practice and picked up by his dad from there. Even for this I had to plan the day before leaving his huge baseball bag and uniform with the mom who will have him.
It takes extremely detailed planning to make it all work.
So Friday, I came straight home from work and showered and changed and loaded the car and packed the cooler just in time for my daughter to get home and showered and changed her and went and picked up our friends for carpool...

More on that to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...