Thursday, May 11, 2017

State Capital

 What I wore last Friday as I went with my son and his school Student Council grp to Sacramento to visit the state capital!

We were going to be gone from 5:30 AM to 9:30 PM all day so I wanted to pick an outfit that was comfortable and would hold its shape all day and not show dirt or stains but also look semi-professional as we toured government buildings and museums...

Inspiration from Cabi's current season:

I loved this cotton tank and pants combo immediately when I viewed the current season looks. The fabric is such a thick high quality cotton and it does not stretch yet has the feel of athletic clothing.
Due to the drapy texture it looks very dressy.

I liked the idea of adding a neck scarf and a long necklace. Nude ballet flats keep it practical and a thin cardi in the same tone allow to battle the chilly airplane climate without distracting from the outfit...







 Top, Pants - Cabi
Scarf - J Crew
Necklace - Francesca's
Cardigan - Forever 21
Ballet Flats - Steve Madden
Sunglasses - Kate Spade


Last Friday's Day Trip to Sacramento:














No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...