Thursday, May 17, 2012

I am the boss

 My outfit yesterday (Wednesday)!

The inspiration was from this tiny corner photo of People Style Watch Magazine's Feb 2011 issue:
 Since I thrifted this cute little plaid tie couple years ago I always look for simple combinations to go with it. And this was definitely simple... jeans, button down and the tie!









Button down - La Redoute
Jeans - H&M
Tie - Thrifted
Belt - Forever 21
Shoes - From Turkey
Sunglasses - House of Harlow

WEDNESDAY: 
Pre school in the morning. Then my mom came to take the kids so I could work. I am working hard right now to build a team and recruit for the upcoming season. So exciting cause I was born to lead and would love to have a group of people who I like doing the same thing! I love how my job can feel so exciting and fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit a perfect pair matching tie and the shoes.You were born as a Leo and meant to be leading!Hope you put a good team together and get on the road of success one more time:)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...