Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I meant what I said and I said what I meant

 This was my outfit today volunteering at my son's class for their big Dr. Seuss Day!
The inspiration was from Nov 2011 issue of Lucky magazine:
 I love the mix of a blazer jacket and converses. Who says you can't make sneakers chic? Especially if your sneakers are converses!
 I desperately tried to find my tank that was the same color as the top but couldn't find it this morning. Drove me crazy cause it would have been perfect.







Blazer - Newport News
Top, Jeans - Forever 21
Purse - Q
Sneakers - Converses
Necklace, Hat - gifts

TODAY:
My son's school had a super fun Dr. Seuss day between the 4 kindergarten classes. I volunteered to run the station in his class. They had a super fun day but I am afraid I caught the cold germs all the kids seemed to be carrying so now I am coming down with something! :(




 My favorite quotes among the ones kids were picking to glue to their hats....

Kids art work from previous week...



YESTERDAY's OUTFIT:

Inspiration from Sept 2012 issue of In Style Magazine:




 Not sure if I like those two grey tops layered together. Again things I notice when I download/upload the photos which is end of the day! :)
Jacket/coat - Forever 21
Top - Stylemint
Boots - Madden Girl




4 comments:

  1. Cool outfits!

    Vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing this post, it looks fun and made me smile. Love your red coat too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I wore your first outfit, I'd look like a boy. On you, the same exact clothes make you look unmistakenly like a feminine woman. Why is that? Truly, I don't know. You project an inherent femaleness which is undiminished by whatever you wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Cons are so perfect with that first look!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...