Thursday, September 4, 2014

1st Day of School

 What I wore for the kids' first day of school on Tuesday….

The inspiration was from:


 These photos are pretty blurry.
I can't wait to switch to the new camera my husband got for my birthday. I just need to spend sometime learning its features and most excited about setting up the wireless remote control. 
 Jacket - TJ Maxx
Tee - Topshop (from the Bazaar in Turkey)
Pants, sandals - J Crew
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

TUESDAY:
It was an exciting morning. My daughter's first day of Kindergarten and son's 1st day of 2nd grade.
I prepared as much as I can the night before and went to bed early so we can get up early and get ready.
We had sufficient amount of time to take photos and go to school and take a couple more before the gates opened. Then though it was pretty short timeframe cause we wanted to go both of their classes and meet the teachers and it is not easy when there is two kids. We barely had time to check in my poor daughter and she was right at home as she got my son's old kindergarten teacher.
Everyday now she asks what we are doing today and I keep telling her, everyday now you go to school until the weekend!
She loves it so far though. :)




1 comment:

  1. A big transition, not only for your kids but for you. Glad to see how easily they are adapting. How 'bout you?

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...