Monday, November 10, 2014

Off The Wall


Saturday's combo was inspired by Atlantic Pacific:

I am sure she wore this outfit to something a bit more glamorous than my event which was my son's soccer game….






I pinned my hair in the back to make it look like I had longer hair that was pulled in a bun! 




 Sweater - C Wonder
Shorts - Zara
Flats - Sole Society
Earrings - Bauble Bar
Sunglasses - Wild Fox


Participating in MONDAY MINGLE today…


CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE OTHER GREAT POSTS….



SATURDAY:
My daughter claimed a bruised knee and convinced us she couldn't go to her soccer game so we hung out at home until it was time to go to my son's soccer game in the early afternoon.
My hubby left for his tennis tournament after that and I took the kids for an early dinner at a sushi restaurant after much convincing my daughter they would have some sort of chicken nugget like meal…. Most of the convincing was done by my son who was dying for sushi….





1 comment:

Love to hear your thoughts...