Friday, July 3, 2015

Stealing Second

 Outfit worn Thursday… Inspired by this Anthropologie website look:


So it isn't exactly like the inspiration but I more took the idea of a t-shirt, pants and bomber jacket look and applied my colors to it…







Jacket - Forever 21
Tee - Marni for H&M
Jeans - Old Navy
Necklace - Baublebar
Sunglasses - Celine
Sneakers - Converse

THURSDAY:
Bootcamp again in the morning. Great to be back to exercising.
Then kids came back from Tennis Camp and my son had a friend over for a swim and lunch playdate. We went to see the movie 'Inside Out' then went to the ice rink for my daughter's ice skating lesson. The good news was they had a TV there with the Padres game on so my son was happy as can be…
Which is why I wore such an outfit knowing I would be sitting by the ice rink...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...