Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Light We Cannot See


Friday's Inspiration from Pinterest:

Lace skirt with sweater and taupe booties…
I didn't have time to take photos before I left the color inside is not the best but you get the gist...






Sweater - H&M
Shorts - Forever 21
Necklace - Vintage
Booties - Apri (from Marshalls)

FRIDAY:
Crazy day running around. In the afternoon my son went to an evening birthday party and I took my daughter to my mom's to spend the night before going to my book club gathering.
We had a late late night talking and having fun.
The book we just finished 'All the light we cannot see' by Anthony Doerr. Pulitzer prize and yes beautiful writing but the story did not captivate me.
We are going to read Orphan Train next...

Oh, what made the meeting even sweeter was these gorgeous and yummy apple pie roses my friend made for dessert!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...