Thursday, October 22, 2015

Welcome to Munchkinland








Jacket - Gap
Tee - J Crew
Shorts - Ann Taylor
Sandals - Steve Madden
Necklace - Bauble Bar
Sunglasses - House of Harlow

WEDNESDAY:
My little princess had her final performance as a 'Munchkin' in the school play: 'Wizard of Oz' yesterday afternoon. Almost the whole family was there to see her perform.
She loved every part of the whole process. We will definitely be looking into further acting lessons in the near future.







Could you believe between both of our's crazy closets my sister and I wore the same tee. In my defense she bought this shirt for me as a present so I thought it would be a nice gesture to wear it on a day she was going to see me! :)


1 comment:

  1. I've seen that exact necklace before and wanted to buy it but didn't know what I could wear it with. You found the answer -- that tee matches it perfectly. You look great.

    I'm not surprised your daughter enjoys acting. In pictures, she's always displayed a flair for the dramatic. Kids don't conceal their personalities and your daughter seems to have one that suits acting.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...