Thursday, December 17, 2015

Shop Till You Drop

 My outfit Tuesday (day) as I went for Christmas shopping for the last few people on the list…

Inspired by this:






Scarf - Hand made
Sweater - Forever 21
Skirt - Zara
Boots - Shoedazzle
TUESDAY SHOPPING:
Started with TJ Maxx right after dropping off the kids at school. Got a lot of it done but when I came home I realized I forgot one person so have to go back. After TJ Maxx met my sister at the mall. Had lunch first then it was quite productive as we occasionally split up for our returns/exchanges and finished the final gifts on my list there then went direct to school to pick up the kids and took my son to basketball practice. Love that we have a carpooling net work in place so I could just drop him off then stopped at Vons to purchase dinner and also fruit for the next morning's school pot luck and came home to change and feed my daughter and left as soon as my husband arrived to meet the girls for our Holiday Dinner….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...