Friday, June 3, 2016

I'll never leave you


My outfit Wednesday was inspired by this Pinterest post:

I could have worn my red booties... Totally forgot. Oh well...






 Leather Jacket - Andrew Marc
Scarf - Forever 21
Tee - H&M
Jeans - Forever 21
Booties, Sunglasses - Betsey Johnson

WEDNESDAY:
It was my darling boy's birthday on Wednesday...
As dedicated as he is to his sports and team he wouldn't miss the practice in the afternoon so we ordered pizza for his team and I made brownies and that is how we celebrated his birthday that day.
He also had cupcakes in class sharing a birthday with a classmate (of course that boy is a year older) as my son is a very young 3rd grader.
Celebrations will continue as the week progresses....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...