Monday, February 6, 2017

Beware of the Nargels

What I wore to Universal Studios on Thursday, channeling the spirit of the 'Luna Lovegood' character and her house (Ravenclaw) colors...


Cardigan - Vintage
Pants - Forever 21
Scarf, Sunglasses - Amazon
Tee - Etsy
Sneakers - New Balance
Earrings - Baublebar
Crossbody - Coach



THURSDAY:
We had an amazing fun day at Universal Studios spending most of our time at the 'Wizarding World of Harry Potter' as the kids and I finished the entire 7 book Harry Potter series 2 months ago.
My sister and brother in-law joined us as Harry Potter fans themselves...



I bought both kids these graphic tees to wear to the park...
My daughter's outfit came together so nicely with her tartan jeggings and burgundy sequin hi-tops and J crew plaid headband!



Hogwarts:

Hagrid's Hut:

Olivander's Wand Shop


Three Broomsticks:

Honey Duke's Candy Shop:













 My son bought Dumbeldore's wand while my daughter owns Luna Lovegood's...
My son also brought his own money and played those hoop archade games winning both times! He chose a Simpson's 'Duff Beer' basketball and a big Minion stuffed animal toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...