Tuesday, June 27, 2017

In Craft We Trust


What I wore Saturday as I met up with the girls to do a self guided 'brewery crawl' for my friend's b-day...

Inspiration from this Pinterest:

I realized I probably gone much more casual but I had been wanting to wear this dress since I lost the weight so not casual for me...






Dress - SheIn
Necklace - Baublebar
Wedges - From Turkey

SATURDAY:
Here are the fun photos we took as we went from one brewery to another. San Diego is now theming with them... I am not a beer drinker though so asking for the lightest beer in every place and getting smaller pours was the way I had to go.
The food was good though but beer and bar food all night is quite filling...
It was a fun experience...











No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...