Saturday, February 13, 2010

Casual Tie Dye

Long day today. Son is getting up 3-4 times through out the night for no reason. Exhausted from lack of sleep. No time to do photo today.

Outfit: Tie dye skinny jeans (you can tell I love skinny jeans I have a pair in every color). White slim fitting tunic lenght tank top with a black madonna graphic design, black cro cardigan, black ugg boots. chunky multi chain necklace.

Activities: Aquarium with son. Volunteered for the princess project downtown for a few hours.

Outfit worked great. This pair of jeans actually stay put so I don't have to keep pulling them up like the other pairs. I had layered tops that way if I got hot while volunteering I can take off the cardigan. Uggs are of course the most comfy things on earth. To make it dressy tigh high suede boots would have been better but uggs are more comfy when you are on your feet for 3 hours sorting hundreds of dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...