Monday, August 16, 2010

Mod Dreams


I was in a rush today so just picked this combo off of the top of my list. This was a shift/mod dress I bought in size large while I was pregnant. Since it is not real maternity dress kept it in the closet. Now with a belt I can still wear it. I do like adding brown to black which is taboo but it works. Denim vest was just a point of interest and a layer I needed in this chilly San Diego summer. these shoes that have both camel and black were perfect for this combo. I added the tortoise heart necklace and the resin bangle bracelet and watch.



Black shift dress - Bought it a trade show (Sassy Chicks)
Leather belt - Limited
Denim Vest - Forever 21
Ballet flats - Macy's
Watch - Michael Kors
Heart charm necklace - Betsey Johnson
Bangle - Forever 21

Today's Activities: Waited forever at home for a plumber to show up. After he finally did get to go out to run couple errands. After lunch and naps went to a beach park with another mommy friend for some serious dirty playtime for kids. Dinner and much needed baths at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...