Thursday, September 16, 2010

Feeling good in purple


Totally behind again in posts. This outfit is from Tuesday night.
This top and the cute clutch was a b-day gift from my best friend. She knows I love Bebe so she couldn't have gone wrong with anything she bought from there. I love this top. It is silky with satin trims. The cut is so flattering and comfy to wear. Since it was a loose top I paired with tight skinny tuxedo pants (which also happens to be from Bebe). As you know any excuse to wear my purple heels and this top with the purple hues in it gave me that excuse. And the clutch which has a purple lizard print was perfect. Once again I piled every silver tiffany bracelet I have accumulated over the years on for a great look with my silver and diamond watch. The huge rhinestone ring my mom got for again my b-day went perfect with all the silver.

All photos are taken at the restaurant I met my girlfriends by my other best friend. Amazingly with no commentary from her as she is so supportive.



Silk top - Bebe
Tuxedo skinny pants - Bebe
Purple suede platform heels - Steve Madden
Clutch - Bebe
Silver bracelets - all from Tiffany's and 1 from red envelope
Ring - from Turkey
Watch - Bulova

Tuesday's Activities: Took my cousin and her husband to the zoo today. Stayed and toured half of the zoo with them until kids' nap time. While they spent the rest of the day there I did grocery shopping and cleaned up the house after the kids woke up. Then gave them a bath, got dinner ready and got ready myself. Left with my sister as soon as my husband got home to take over the kids. First picked up my cousins from the zoo. Dropped off her husband at horton so he can go to a movie and took the girls to meet my girlfriends for a big fondue feast downtown. As always had a great time with the girls.

5 comments:

Love to hear your thoughts...