Saturday, September 18, 2010

Last of Summer


One of the last summer combo's on my list. I originally had red patent shoes under this which added that great pop of color. However, my red heels, although georgous with siren red hue and pointy toes and stiletto heels, did not really go with this day outfit. These blue sandals with the ankle tie was a cuter match. And of course I have to admit I did not actually wear these shoes during the day as I can't run around kids in these types of sandals. Instead I wore my denim ankle cuff sandals instead. I like the idea of the belt over top and cardigan. I wish this belt had one more loop so I could truly cynch it around my waist but this was as tight as I could get it.



Ruffle sleveless sheer top - Forever 21
Blue short sleeve cardigan - Forever 21
White capri pants - D&G
Blue sandals - Coach
White Belt - Forever 21

Thursday's Activities: You can tell I am so behin in posts. This was my day outfit on Thursday. While my cousins rested and shopped with my mom I took the kids first to swim lesson than in the afternoon to the music lesson. At night however after putting the kids to bed we all went out (minus my husband who stayed with the kids) to a country bar. See the make shift cowboy outfit and group shots below...




Flannel shirt - Target
Black Tank - F21
Jeans - 7 for all mankind
Belt - Brighton
Boots - vintage
Hat - bought it at a Rodeo in Romona years ago
Necklace - gift from mom from a trip

Group shot of me, my mom, step dad, sister, cousin and her husband...

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the touches of blue in your first outfit...:)

    Have a Fantastic Weekend!!!
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt and cardi colours together are fantastic. It really pops.
    Hope you're having a great weekend.

    www.modelmumma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those teal shoes!!

    BEE

    www.atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...