Monday, February 13, 2012

who'll stop the rain?

Can you beleive this outfit was inspired from an inspiration image I saved back in October 2010! 
From this Chictopia Post:
 I had bought this dress when I was pregnant for my son... It still works somehow... I have a photo in this when I am 8 months pregnant!


 I grabbed this super cool jacket off of my Kika Paprika sample rack even though it is 2 sizes too big...
It is so soft and comfy. I just might order it in my size if I make enough sales this month. ;)


Finally remembered to take a photo of the back of these boots. They are so cool aren't they. I get compliments every time I wear them....

Jacket - Kika Paprika 'Kathy' 
Dress - Closet
Tights, socks, beret - Forever 21
Boots - Henri Bendel



Participating in
MONDAY MINGLE
hosted by
and 

Glammamom is the host this week, so click on HERE to see others!

Also Participating in
Bloggers Do It Better
hosted by


To see everyone wearing their RED click HERE!
TODAY:
Went to preschool with our 60 valentine cards in tow! 30 for each kid. We do the same for tomorrow's outdoor class so that means we had to prep 120 valentine cards!!! I have enforced my son to do majority of his own. He wrote his name on a lot of them and helped assemble at least. The class was jam packed and quite exhausting but the kids made the cutest valentine art projects and had fun collecting their goodie bags...

Here is a photo with my little man before school:

I finally got around to editing the photos from Saturday afternoon of my daughter openning her gifts:




Princess with her gifts:

I cherish hand made gifts:
The green infinity scarf is hand knit my by my friend and these pretty hair barette's are made by another talented friend:

And check out this beyond words adorable pant and beret set my other friend sew for my daughter:
It even has studs on the hat and zipper and chain details on the 'skinny' pants:

So the next day she wore the set and posed for me:




11 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!! your daughter is absolutely precious! look at those poses!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look for bloggers do it better. Sweetest children ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright red outfit for a rainy day! Juliet was precious in that checkered outfit posing like he mom!! Trevor was such a sport taking it so well while Juliet was opening her gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great! I love that red cardigan!

    vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I found your blog by participating in the recent BDIB challenge Love how you styled your red. Cute blog!! Please visit mine if you get a chance. Have a wonderful day!!

    Tiffany
    http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are to die for!! I wish we had more rain so I could justify an awesome pair of boots like this. And, your little ones?? Beyond cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love finding clothes that can be worn during and post pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. Bby i like your blog and i join it:)
    Pls join my blog too
    Kisses
    Duygu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stripe on the back of the boots. Gives the rain boots a kinda sexy edge. Great dress too. It looks very comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! You look as cute as always.
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your kids are adorable! btw, I love your boots and red jacket, eh. :)

    Cheers,
    Cathy@embroidery digitizing

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...