Monday, April 9, 2012

Follow the yellow brick road

 Told you guys I created bunch of mixed combinations using some pieces from the line I sell with my existing clothes. The results are very cute. This coat is a bit big on me but it is close enough that I can get away with it. 

I went to polyvore some inspiraitons and this was one of them:



 I love this piece. It looks almost like a coat but feels like a cardigan since it is soft cotton. The maxi length makes it look trendy... This one is in 'citrus' color but the coat comes in any of the 13 colors from this season.

Here it is buttoned up:

The back has this cute semi bow....

A black and white sandals would have looked better and I have my eye on a pair from Victoria's Secret but haven't ordered yet. I am hoping they would go on sale... My studded ballet flats were also cute though...


I tried a black and white trim straw one and also my black fedora but this white one looked the best...

Having fun with the kids' tricycle!



Coat - 'Maggie' in citrus by Kika Paprika
Striped Tee - From Turkey
Jeans - Closet
Hat - Target
Ballet Flats - Tilly's



Participating in
MONDAY MINGLE
hosted by
and 
BonBon Rose Girls is the host this week, 
so click on HERE to see others!

12 comments:

  1. harika bır treçkot çok yakışmış
    sevgiler=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flats honey!!!! Hope you had a great Easter. I'm hosting a giveaway, hope you can come by and check it out! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bow detail on the back! Great outfit!

    XOXO
    Shels
    http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combo of yellow with the stripes! Very cute- and the jacket is practical and perfect for a chilly spring day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! Love the pop of yellow with the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your last photo! Great yellow jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love this look! Your cardigan looks like a chic trench!! Very beautiful! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hy sweetie! following u right now! btw, i love your yellow trench :X
    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog after my first Monday Mingle! I love your outfit. I'm going to go hunting for the studded ballet flats after I snoop through your older outfit posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I so need a few pops of yellow in my closet! Love all the style featured on Monday Mingle. This week I'm taking on blazers:

    http://www.momtrends.com/2012/04/trendy-blazers/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adoring the yellow and the black and white stripes! Just bought myself some striped tops and now you're tempting me to buy a yellow overcoat :)

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm such a sucker for cuffed jeans! Thanks so much for linking up to Monday Mingle!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...