Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Spring Fashion Beauty Bash

 This was my outfit on Sunday for the big 'Spring Fashion Beauty Bash' held at my house...

 I am so happy I ordered these 'twill capri's in this bright 'Azure' cause I love them!
 This tissue thin top is one of our most popular items. It comes in black, aqua and neon coral but the simple white works great for this look...

The bracelet my husband brought from his trip to India couple years ago...


Knowing I would be on my feet for hours today the flats were a way to go but they also looked the best among the other wedge sandals I tried on with this outfit...
 I bought these for our first family trip to Acapulco when my son was 11 mos old. 

Top - 'Elyse' in white from Kika Paprika
Pants - 'Twill Capri's in 'Azure' from Kika Paprika
Scarf - Forever 21
Sandals - Charles David
Bracelet - from India
Sunglasses - House of Harlow

Here are some photos from our Spring Bash:





Our Grand Prize Giveaway:


With the consultants I partnered (Thirty-One and Mary Kay):

With couple of my Mommy friends who came to the event. All the ladies above and below dressed in Kika Paprika clothes!


7 comments:

  1. what an amazing event ! I loooove your tie and dyed scarf !!!
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bracelet is really cute.. like it :)

    check out my blog whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit was amazingly stylish and comfortable at the same time! The event was really fun and felt like we were in a mall aka our natural environment:))) Great products that everyone needs and wants. It totally was an awesome shopping experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit!love the color of your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue and white are great colors. And that bracelet is a real signature piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those pants, what a great outfit for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is probably my favorite of your latest looks. Love the blue pants!
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...