Monday, September 3, 2012

Kirna Zabete Favorites




I had prepared this post a few weeks ago when I had first found out about the collection coming to Target and saved it for a time I don't have any outfit posts so this week is perfect for that...

The next Shops at Target collaborators are Kirna ZabĂȘte and Odin, whose respective wares will hit stores on September 9! You can check out the whole lookbook HERE!

My Favorites from the 

Kirna ZabĂȘte at Target collection:


1. High-Low Hem Skirt in Black/White Print, $29.99
2. Long-Sleeve Colorblock Cardigan in Black/Navy, $32.99. 
Long-Sleeve High-Low Hem Blouse in Blue Geometric Print, $29.99. 
Faux Leather Pants in Black, $29.99. 
not sure if I will buy any of these but like the look...

3. Tie Front Blouse in Black/White Ikat Print, $26.99. Metallic Jacquard Skirt in Teal, $39.99. 

4. Scarves, $22.99 each. I like the lips print one...

5. Envelope Clutch in Red or pink Patent, $29.99 Target.com exclusive. 
6. Fedora in Black/Gray Kiss Print, $22.99. Fedora in Black/White Kiss Print, $22.99. I love them both sooo much!
7. Trench in Gray Leopard Kiss Print, $59.99. Long-Sleeve High-Low Hem Shirt Dress in Black/White Print, $44.99.  I like this dress but need to see it more closely. The trench is very cool but probably won't get it for $60.
8. Pouch Set in Lips Combo, $29.99. I would use these in my Kika Business.
9. Sweater in Black/White Print, $29.99. Long-Sleeve Tee in Black/White $19.99. More the tee she wears underneath caught my attention...

Participating in Monday Mingle

Click HERE to see all the other wonderful posts!


We have been staying home and spending a lot of quality time with family and my cousin's new baby who are all staying with us...
You can tell from the photos below I am not in any blog worthy outfits at all!

And I will be back tomorrow with an outfit post for sure....


 My daughter, contrary to what I thought, is actually quite welcoming to the new baby and is not jealous at all when I hold him. She loves to get close and hug and pat the baby with me. This is us early morning watching TV...

More family came to visit and see the new baby!


Aren't these feet adorable?





1 comment:

Love to hear your thoughts...