Friday, October 12, 2012

Great Lengths

 WELL, Here is my once again new hair!  It is finally the look I wanted this fall: Thick blunt straight bangs, Dark auburn hair and long.... I didn't think I could ever get long but got lucky with my mom renting her room to a stylist who styled them at cost. And they are real hear from Turkey. They are naturally straight so I will only have to worry about styling my own part of the hair which hopefully will make it OK as I am a bit worried how much maintenance this is going to require.
These extensions can stay for about 3 months then they will have to be professionally removed. They can either be re-installed or turned into a clip attachment. Lets see how it goes...

Today's outfit Inspiration was from May 2011 issue of In Style Magazine:






Accessories from Cookie Lee:




 Sweatshirt - Forever 21
Denim Shirt - from Turkey
Chiffon Skirt - Romwe
Boots - Steve Madden
Accessories - Cookie Lee

My little one breaking into my shot to show me something:


4 comments:

  1. That's quite a transformation! Love the long locks? I wanted full bangs, too, but my stylist told me no, lol! Does it feel heavy?


    [oomph.]
    Win a Complete Rejuvenation System

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the owl ring!!! I may have to order some pieces from you soon :) I really like the new hair color. It makes your complexion look golden and glowy.
    No More Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit and the boots make the sweet look strong ,just like you but the hair sharpens the whole look topping it with a sexy vibe and Lori is so right this color does make your complexion so glowy. Deniz proved how good he is indeed. Love Juliet's pose ,she wants to be just like you and ı really do hope so:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun replication of the look! This outfit would also be great with skinny jeans!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...