Sunday, October 7, 2012

In the Spotlight

 Running a bit behind this weekend. This was Friday's outfit... 

The inspiration was from a page in one of the Victoria's Secret summer catalogs:
 The concept was a flowy chiffon top with shorts and gladiator flats... I changed up the colors a bit...

F.y.i. this is my hair if I don't flat iron it or blow dry it straight.... 






Kimono top - Ruche
Denim Shorts - Target
Sandals - Victoria's Secret
Purse - Michael Kors
Earrings - Thread Show

FRIDAY:
After my daughter's school we came home to meet my mom and all together went to my son's school for their Kindergarten Circus! I had signed up to volunteer for a segment of that time as well as donating prizes. I thought I would be running one of the games but they put me at a 'face painting' table! I have never ever face painted. And the tools were just a few face crayons and a tube of glitter that was it! Thank goodness one of the other tables had two designs that we could copy and they didn't come out that bad. The kids were so cute and I got to chat up some mom's as I painted their kids' faces...




Here are some of my 'artwork' if you can call it that:





My son with his teacher:



2 comments:

  1. Love this look, so pretty!

    Looks like you guys had a fun day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your hair looks so pretty in its natural state. And those gladiator sandals are so dramatic.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...