Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Misty Mountain top



Today's outfit was inspired by yet another very old chictopia Post:

This combo reminded me of the denim dress I bought on the street in Turkey 4 years ago for under $20. Funny, how wearing OTK socks so would have been out of my comfort zone in the past but now I don't even think twice before wearing them to pre school!
 I pulled the socks over my knees but they keep sliding down.



Leather Jacket - Andrew Marc
Scarf - old and can't remember
Denim Dress - from Turkey
Socks - Forever 21
Booties - Steve Madden
Earrings - Charity Bazaar

TODAY:
Went to preschool. Then picked up my son. My step-dad came over to take the kids on a surprise trip to Sea World so I had a couple hours which was great.
Then met my friend at the mall for a yummy dinner and a movie. Saw 'Silver linings play book' very cute. Funny with some great acting.

1 comment:

Love to hear your thoughts...