Monday, January 28, 2013

On The Runway


This was the outfit I wore to Runway Fashion Show and cocktail Party....

 I wanted to still wear pieces from the line but add some funk and edge to them....
Leather like liquid leggings and tartan Jeffrey Campbells did just that! :)








'Audrey' Cardigan in azure blue by kikaPaprika (buy this for $34)
Liquid Leggings - Macy's
Belt - 
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell
Necklaces - Forever 21

TONIGHT:
It was an amazing night. We had such a blast at the cocktail party sipping on 'kikatini's' and having a gourmet dinner. Introducing my mom and lil sis to everyone and their friends.
Than the fashion show started and I have to say I am just in aw of the new season line. So fresh and young and the prints are gorgeous.

Here are few favorites among so many:












2 comments:

Love to hear your thoughts...