Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Empire of the Sun


This was my outfit on the 2nd day of the Kika Runway Conference....

The inspiration was from the J Crew September 2012 catalog:













Coat/Jacket - 'Maggie' in citrus by kikaPaprika (buy this from me for $76)
Blouse - Forever 21
Pants - Forever 21
Purse - Coach
Shoes - Shoedazzle

TUESDAY:
What a great day it was at the conference. I mean an entire day to discuss clothes and color and combinations you can make on different body types. Some great speakers that was highly motivating and of course hanging out with the Kika Sisters and the Shaw family which was the best part of it all.
It was melancholy to say good-bye late at night after the PJ/Wine party....

 My outfit morphed into this shape cause I was too cold on my feet to go with the heels...
This is my long time friend from our previous life/job and now having so much fun in the world of fashion together...

The Wonderful Shaw Family that runs Kika Paprika...

GROUP PHOTO at the END....




4 comments:

Love to hear your thoughts...