Monday, February 4, 2013

Go to Pieces - 3 outfit post


I am 3 days behind so going to catch up in one huge post....

This was my outfit on Saturday as I strolled through the mall with my daughter going in and out of the apple store to find a solution for my storage problems on the macbook.





 Since I have a new found love affair with my namesake jacket I wanted to wear it again today...


Jacket - 'daphne' in ocean by kikaPaprika Spring 2013 collection
Top - 'ella' in black by kikaPaprika last summer spring line
Skirt - Threadsence
Booties - Shoedazzle
Necklaces - so nice jewelry and cookie lee

SUNDAY's OUTFIT
This outfit started totally different using the same pants but different top and I just didn't feel comfortable so I switched it all up to end with this.

This one was inspired by one of the Shoe Dazzle look book ads:



I just love these leather leaf earrings by the way. I get at least one compliment on them every time I have them on. They are so soft and light as well...








Cardigan, Tee, Pants - Forever 21
Boots - Madden Girl
Accessories - Asos and vintage

TODAY's OUTFIT
 Wearing the pretty crochet skirt my mom has made for me and my daughter. She has grown out of hers but I thankfully have not grown so can keep wearing it. 

My inspiration was from the Westfield Style's last Fall Issue...


This suede shirt jacket is also my mom's.... Very vintage...

Suede Jacket - vintage
Denim Shirt - Forever 21
Scarf - Costco
Skirt - Handmade
Booties - Steve Madden


And here are some photos of the little Princess...
 We co-host her b-day with our friends whose daughter is a day apart from mine!













7 comments:

  1. Really like that last outfit! Where's your daughter's top from, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A crochet skirt?! I wish I had a mother who'd make me one of those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Daphne jacket! the last outfit also very cool especially because you are styling my hand work and my suede jacket which you called vintage (so I am vintage also I realize:))) The princesses are cute as a button and very pretty. Happy birthday to both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you accessorize! Your daughters party is too cute!
    xx
    Hot Pink Day
    Libi & Lola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Daphne! Especially of you in your namesake ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make style look so easy! Wish I had your skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like your daughter had a great bday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...